15A Tamper Weather Resistant Self Test GFCI Receptacle
Maximize safety & style with GFCI receptacles from the radiant® Collection. Ideal for outdoor areas like decks, patios & pool areas, each self-test every 3 seconds to ensure reliable protection from shock & ground fault. Meets National Electrical Code requirements for GFCI protection & tamper & weather resistance. Required by code for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, basements, & other spaces near sinks & water sources. Replace existing GFCI outlets safely with this spec-grade model, designed for use with screwless Wall Plates (sold separately).
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI receptacles make it easier to fix trips with a reset button right on the device.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the outlet is disconnected.
- Extends GFCI protection to "downstream" outlets when used with feed-thru wiring configuration. Note: Will cut power to face and downstream outlets if wired incorrectly.
- Designed with weather-resistance for use in outdoor locations such as decks, patios and pool areas. *Must be installed in weatherproof enclosure per NEC requirements.
- Replaces any standard receptacle with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
|Product Width US
|Product Depth US
|Product Height US
||Pass & Seymour
|Number of Receptacles
||Residential, Outdoor, GFCI, Weather-Resistant, Self-Test
||cULus, UL Listed, FSUL
||1-Year Limited Warranty
||4 to 6 mA
|Number of Gangs
|Number of Poles
|NEMA Configuration Code
||95% Humidity, UL 94 V2