Commercial 3-Way Switch, Side-Wire, 20A 120/277V
Commercial 3-Way Switch, Side-Wire, 20A 120/277V. These switches offer excellent value while meeting federal specification standards. External screw-pressure-plate back wiring enables fast installation and superior electrical connections. Rugged construction shrugs off hard use and abuse.
- One-piece brass alloy contact arm for reliable electrical performance.
- One-piece steel strap with integral ground is plated for corrosion resistance.
- High strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle resists breaking and chipping under heavy abuse.
- Heavy-duty toggle bumpers for smooth and quiet operation.
- Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon. Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation.
- Available with side wire or external screw-pressure-plate back and side wire models capable of accepting #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad wire.
- Cam designed for fast make with positive break action to minimize arcing and prolong switch life.
- Oversized silver alloy contacts for longer dependable switch life.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
||Pass & Seymour
||UL Listed E140597, Standard UL20, FedSpec WS896, Flammability Rating UL94 V2,
|Number of Poles