15A Tamper Resistant Self Test GFCI Receptacle
Legrand radiant® Collection Spec-Grade GFCI Receptacles provide reliable shock protection with automatic self-testing every three seconds, meeting NEC requirements. This GFCI-protected outlet is ideal for areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, basements, outdoor spaces, and any other outlets within six feet of a sink or water source, and is designed for use with radiant screwless Wall Plates (sold separately).
- GFCI receptacles protect from shock due to ground-fault incidents, and feature a reset button for easy fix of trips. In contrast to circuit breakers, these are conveniently located on the device.
- The receptacle conducts a 3-second self-test, considered a gold standard in the industry, and its indicator light will flash to warn of failure..
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the outlet is disconnected.
- GFCI protection extends to outlets in a feed-thru wiring configuration. Incorrect wiring will cut power to face and downstream outlets.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Replaces any standard receptacle with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
||Pass & Seymour
|Number of Receptacles
||Residential, Indoor, GFCI, Tamper-Resistant, Self-Test
||cULus, UL Listed, FSUL
||1-Year Limited Warranty
||4 to 6 mA
|Number of Gangs
|Number of Poles
|NEMA Configuration Code
||95% Humidity, UL 94 V2